Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Blogoversary

B from the tombstone of Sarah Brasfield
My first post was one year ago today on August 17, 2010. The focus of the blog hasn't changed, I'm still trying to post photos, and obituaries from time to time. I'm just past 275 posts, so I'm not doing too bad for quantity.

Hopefully I will have much more to add before the second blogoversary.

Expect more of the same. I have a good quantity of cemetery items to post, so expect to see those on Tuesdays. I also have a stack of Grandma's photo albums to go through and scan as well. As for the other side of the family, I have a good deal of material to post for that side too. I have about 6 generations of names in the database, so I'll try to cover the ones that I some details about.

Some of the posts that I have enjoyed writing include the following, in no particular order: