|Entrance to Keystone Cemetery|
I wandered the rest of the cemetery looking for Harry and Clara Andreson and Rudy and Elfreda Homire so I photographed a number of other headstones with the same surnames. The weather wasn't too great and it started to rain about ten minutes after I left the cemetery.
Click read more to see the list of tombstones I was searching for and some notes about how they are related.
- Kiesel, Henry, (1856-1935), brother of my 2nd great grandmother, Mary (Kiesel) Fowlie, wife of Alexander Brown Fowlie.
- Kiesel, Marie, (1876-1900), apparently a wife of Henry Kiesel.
- Kiesel, Auguste, (1883-1924), apparently a wife of Henry Kiesel.
- Homire, Lewis H., (1867-1946), would have been a half brother to Mary (Kiesel) Fowlie by her mother's second marriage. Relationship calculator says he was a 2nd great grand uncle to me. He is buried in the plot north of Henry Kiesel.
- Homire, Lena Junge (1873-1934). Wife of Lewis Homire.
- Homire, Roy, probably a son of Lewis and Lena Homire. Buried in the plot just south of Henry Kiesel.
- Homire, Ella S., wife of Roy Homire.
- Homire, Rudy R. son of Lewis and Lena Homire.
- Homire, Elfreda, wife of Rudy Homire.
- Andreson, Harry L., (1894-1979) Husband of Clara.
- Andreson, Clara, (1900-1991) I think this is a daughter of Lewis and Lena Homire
See also: Find a grave
GPS coordinates found during the visit:
- N41 59.645, W92 13.052 (on top of Roy and Ella Homire's tombstone)
- N41 59.635, W92 13.120 (on top of Rudy and Elfreda Homire's tombstone)
- N41 59.637, W92 13.106 (on top of Harry and Clara Andreson's tombstone)
View Larger Map